- Do you spend time in prayer?
- Are you willing and able to grow in your prayer life?
- Can you dedicate yourself to learn what it takes to be a priest, both in seminary studies and lifelong learning?
- Would presiding and preaching at the Eucharist motivate you to do it well?
- Are you committed to grow and meet whatever God may bring your way?
- Have you encountered God in the midst of disappointments and setbacks?
- Do you enjoy doing things for others?
- Would others say you have a generous heart?
- Can you laugh at yourself?
- Do you laugh at yourself?
- Do you find humor in everyday life?
- Do you have strong, healthy relationships in your life?
- Can you face the cross and find it a way to resurrection?
If you can answer these questions in the positive, answer the call.
God will do the rest.
Leave a Reply